We are 100% volunteer project and and the future success of the field is depends on YOU! Can you spare a few hours on a Saturday morning between 9.30am and 12.30pm?
In preparation for this year's harvest we are in need of new volunteers to help us with a variety of tasks including:
Harvesting ~ Distillation ~ Pruning ~ Light gardening duties ~ Cutting lavender ~ Making lavender bunches ~ watering baby plants ~ and more
No experience necessary, we will show you what to do and we have all the equipment needed. Tea and squash is provided and sometimes even home made cake!
We're a friendly bunch and would love to meet you, so if you're thinking about it and would like to know more feel free to contact us or just pop down to the field on a Saturday morning and have look around (best to let us know to expect you)
5 Reasons to Volunteer with Carshalton Lavender
- Get some fresh air and sunshine
- It's a great form of exercise
- You get to enjoy Carshalton Lavender and it's soothing and calming properties
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Give something back to your local community and support this heritage project
Don't think you have time to volunteer?
Even if you are unable to commit regularly and can only spare 1 hour your help would be greatly appreciated.